- QI Maps
- Sign Up
- About Us
- All Events
- PQI Champions Webinar Series
|Premium Subscription Pricing|
ACE your organization’s perinatal safety and quality challenges.
Assess Safety and Quality Blind Spots
Each Action Plan Template includes:
1) A step-by-step guide to help you assess your facility's safety and quality blind spots.
2) An example Logic Model for each Action Brief case study.
3) An example Driver Diagram for each Action Brief case study.
4) An invitation to participate in two Action Brief Webinars a year. During these webinars, the case study slide set will be presented and tips for utilizing the components of the Action Brief will be discussed. Note: These webinars will be recorded and can be viewed as many times as you would like.
Compare the cost of the annual PQI Premium subscription to hiring an
expert to perform an in-person assessment at the rate of $5,000 - $30,000.
Collaborate on Safety and Quality Improvement (QI) Projects by searching the QI Project Maps
No other organization offers the ability to map your Perinatal QI Projects and easily connect with others who are working on similar QI Projects.
Educate the clinicians who work at your facility about key concepts in Perinatal Safety and Quality
Each Action Brief includes a slide set with a case study (two per year - one maternal and one neonatal). The slides also reinforce key quality and safety concepts.
QI Saves Lives!
Click here to return to the "Select Your Subscription Type" page.
Table Comparing the Costs of One Year and Two Year Subscriptions:
Click here to learn more about the benefits of a Basic Individual subscription (Free).
Contact us at info@perinatalQI.org for further discounts if you are part of a multi-hospital system and more than one hospital is subscribing.
*The information contained in the PQI Maps will vary based on what the Basic and Premium subscribers include. The Institute for Perinatal Quality Improvement is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of the information entered into the Maps.
**The price per staff is an estimate. For hospitals with 1-999 births per year, staff estimates are 25-50 clinicians; for 1,000-2,999 births per year we are estimating 51-100 clinicians; and for greater than 3,000 births per year, estimates are 101-200 clinicians. The per staff price shown is based on the highest estimate. Your actual per staff pricing will likely vary from the estimates shown.