- QI Maps
- Sign Up
- About Us
- All Events
- PQI Champions Webinar Series
|The Mission of the Institute for Perinatal Quality Improvement|
The mission of the Institute for Perinatal Quality Improvement (PQI) is to expand the use of improvement science in order to eliminate preventable perinatal morbidity and mortality and end perinatal racial and ethnic disparities.
We will accomplish this mission by:
1) Increasing the effectiveness and transparency of perinatal quality improvement efforts;
2) Enhancing communication and collaboration among perinatal quality improvement leaders;
3) Disseminating the lessons learned from morbidity and mortality reviews; and
4) Supporting the development and implementation of research-based action plans that can be customized to improve perinatal outcomes, in particular mothers and newborns from minority groups.