QI SAVES LIVES!
The PQI Action Briefs are designed to:
- Help keep staff engaged in QI
- Save time
- Help identify potential perinatal quality and safety blind spots in your organization
Premium Facility subscribers and Individual Health Professionals for PQI (RNs, MDs, Midwives and other Professionals) will receive two Action Briefs per year (one maternal and one neonatal) and have access to the Action Brief Community.
Each Action Brief includes:
- A Case Study (in a Power Point presentation that can be customized to the needs of your facility)*
- A Facilitator's Guide
- An Action Template (a step-by-step guide to walk you through developing your facility specific MAP-IT QI Action Plan)*
- Case specific QI Tools, e.g., a sample Driver Diagram, a sample Logic Model
Eligible subscribers will also be invited to attend two live Action Brief orientation webinars a year. Each webinar will be recorded and available to subscribers a few days after the Action Briefs are launched.
*Please note that Individual Health Professionals for PQI (RNs, MDs, Midwives or other Health Professionals) are able to use the Action Briefs for their own individual benefit, but in their case, the Action Briefs are not to be shared with other colleagues. Only Premium Facility subscribers are licensed to use the Action Briefs as training tools for colleagues and others within their organization.
Click Sign-Up to become either a Premium Facility or Professionals for PQI subscriber and receive two Action Briefs a year!
Learn more about pricing and benefits.